The Systecon Credo
WE Are Systecon
Committed to providing the highest quality products and service – for our customers and ourselves.
WE Are a Team
- We are Systecon - our customers see us as ONE, regardless of title, department or role.
- We are working toward the same goal.
- We set our team members up for success. Every individual success and setback is ours.
- We ask for and offer help freely. We lift each other up.
- We address concerns directly and respectfully. We do not talk about our teammates when they are not present.
- We do not hesitate to say, “I’m sorry” and “Thank You.”
WE Put Our Customers First
- We consider everyone we encounter as a customer. We treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- We build strong relationships with customers at every level of the organization. They’re important and we make sure they know it.
- We work with our customers. We proactively help them succeed and avoid trouble by anticipating their needs.
- We strive to exceed expectations.
- We make it easy to do business with us.
WE Take Ownership
- We take decisive action - all tasks are assigned an owner.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable.
- We own our results, good and bad. We avoid excuses, blame, and defensive behaviors.
- We spend our energy on solutions, constantly asking what else we can do to create a positive outcome.
- We communicate and resolve problems as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- We meet our commitments.
- We do what’s right. Always.
WE Communicate Effectively
- We listen and ask questions. We take time to consider and understand alternate points of view.
- We establish clear agreements. We avoid making assumptions and clarify if there is any doubt.
- We communicate our plans to co-workers and customers.
- We hold effective meetings, arriving on time and prepared, and leave with clear agreements and follow-up actions.
- We confirm and document critical information and correspondence in writing. We systematically file, store, and manage key information.
- We prefer to communicate face-to-face. Phone calls, IM, text, and email are used when we can’t meet in person.
- We are extremely responsive - phone calls and emails are returned the same day.
- We make sure to have backup when we’re not available.
- We communicate proactively – we should never have to be asked for an update.
WE Take Pride in Our Work
- We are constantly innovating and improving. We’re never satisfied and complacent.
- We strive to get it right the first time.
- We develop and follow standards and procedures.
- We work accurately and consistently, providing the highest quality products and services regardless of what team member or department is involved.
- We embody professionalism - in person, on the phone, through email, and all other communications.
- We behave, dress and communicate in a way that aligns with the world-class products and services we provide.
- We maintain a positive attitude, even on the hard days.
- We conduct business honestly and ethically.